mardi 1 décembre 2009

A Place to See


Hawaii, is my dream.


If I have a money, I dream to go on hawaii.Is a beautiful place and one time on my life i can go to this place .i would really like to swim on the ocean.


i go on this place to relax and to take a good time with my family is very importente my family come with me to pass a good time add pass a funny moment just my family and me.I will make a surf and I will swim with a dolphin i run on the sand i build a castel in sand.I have not money to go hawaii on the moment but i go soon is a objective to make on my life .is a big project and the price to go on hawaii is very big .i imagine all fun to make on hawaii and is the reason to keep hope at my dream.

3 commentaires:

  1. hi Meggy !
    I am agree with you Hawii is beautiful place and I would like to visite this place because it was a really beautiful beace with green wather . It is a really good place !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh yes the heat! We would need this time though. I too would like her to go . . Well everyone it moves south!lol It would be fun on the beach. So, Good blog meggy . Good job !

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. It's a beautiful place to see . If I could have money and time , I would like to go hawaii and cayo largo. Your place is a fantastic for to go with our boyfriend or girlfriend.

    RépondreSupprimer