mardi 12 janvier 2010

My dog


Hello!

Today i talk about my dogs. I have 2 dogs theirs name is boutch and spike . the oldes is boutch he have 4 years old and spike...is birthday today he have 3 years old .the race of boutch is rottweiler he weigh 165 lb he is very big XD the race of spike is pinscher nain he weigh 10 lb. I love my dogs. I run with boutch and I am sure that nobody goes try to attacks me.This is my dogs.


84word

3 commentaires:

  1. Your dogs are very beautiful, but they since evil. But I think they don't bad. Boutch looks realy big, my god spike looks realy small beside.
    Your blog is realy nice!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. YOUR DOGS ARE BEAUTIFUL BUT i DON'T THINK THAT i WOULD APPROACHE THE YOUR DOGS.bECAUSE i DON'T LIKE REALLY THIS RACE.it say that it's the dogs really not nice same if they are the air nice on this picture.

    cynthia lam

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi Meg!
    Your little dog is very cute! I always wanted a dog, but my parents said it's too much responsibility for me! It's sure that one day I'll get one, probably when I'll my house!:)

    RépondreSupprimer