mardi 12 janvier 2010

my project


hi

Today I talk about my futur project.Next year i think to go on Collège François-Xavier-Garneau in program technique policiere .I take this choice because I have a big need moving in my life I am not able to make the same thing every day i need new situation each day .This is my mom suggest this career and I found this is a very nice idea to me . I think I have several quality to make this job and I am not fear to practic this job.And you do you have any project to do next year?do you go on cegep ?what job you like?


107word

2 commentaires:

  1. I would do a technical police but I change because it's not good my note for this technic.I don't go to cegeg because I want to do a DEP as assistant nursing.

    cynthia lam

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hello!
    I think that this job is the best for you because you're a person who needs to move! Next year, I'll probably go to cegep Ste-Foy in specialist teacher!

    RépondreSupprimer