hi:)
during my vacancy i am going to cinema with my friends and we deside to watch avatar .this movie is very good .the realizer have a nice creativity is a originale idea and the story is very good i tink is my favorit movie .me too i want a avatar .in the end of the movie my friend and me did not go out the salle we watch another time is a nice movie
75word
Yes, I hear comments to Avatar of medias and friends, they said it is a very good movie for all age of person. They recommended me to see this movie.
RépondreSupprimerHi Meggy,
RépondreSupprimerMe too, I went to see this movie. And I loved it. I watched Avatar to IMAX 3D and it was amazing. I was with my father, my oncle and the girlfriend's oncle. They are loving this adventure movie. Little bit longue, but very good story.